Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 57: Airline Racket Rant

This week I've been stuck inside because the flooring is being done. In between prepping rooms to be painted, I've attempted to catch up w/my paperwork. First on my list....requesting a refund from Priceline, US Airways, and Mexicana. No luck. Priceline pins it on US Airways, then US Airways pins it on Priceline. They even make a suggestion for me to contact the Department of Transportation. After locating my monocle and a magnifying glass, I had to do some digging. Apparently US Airways changed their bogus baggage policy on July 9 and we bought our tickets on July 29. And Mexicana HAD a high rate baggage policy in place June 18 but quickly changed it on September 1. What does this all mean? It means we're royally screwed.
These sorts of schemes by large airline companies give me agita and an aversion to flying. We're now seriously thinking of driving back to the US when the time comes. Kind of an F you to the man.

...and scene.

No comments:

 
Custom Search